Wind Storm 2017

23/06/2017 09:01

STATE OF EMERGENCY UPDATE

 

Most RV sites are expected to be available by the afternoon of Friday, 23 June 2017.  We are requesting that all re-confirmed guests scheduled to arrive 23 June 2017 delay their arrival until late afternoon and early evening so that the work crews can safely ready the campground for guests.

The campground has lost both tenting areas for the near future due to the wind storm.  We will post updates accordingly.

© 2013 All rights reserved.

Powered by Webnode